Same day Jaipur tour by Flight from Mumbai & Beyond
Duration : 12 to 15 Hours
Timing : 4 AM and 4 :30 AM (Select any one of the time for pick up)
- Liberty to start and end tour for any major city of India
- Pickup and drop for airport in Jaipur.
- Pickup and drop for airport and hotels or location for Mumbai and Delhi
- Complete sightseeing of Jaipur.
- Be mesmerized by Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Hawa Mahal in the Pink City of Jaipur.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort. (Optional)
- Return or Multi city flight ticket in economy class as per your demand.
Fly to Jaipur and transfer from airport for a full-day sightseeing tour of Jaipur in a company of very professional guide*. The 20-hour app day includes round-trip transfers by plane and pick up & drop for hotels in Mumbai and Delhi.
*You have to reach on your own to Non MUMBAI & DELHI departing airport and we will take care of the rest,Pickup and drop only from the hotels in Mumbai .
Visit the Amber Fort,Jai Garh Fort and much more in the historic PINK city of Jaipur on a full-day tour from any part of India but there must be flight and from the departing city for Jaipur .
Perfect for those with limited time, the day includes all transfers from your hotel to DELHI or Mumbai Airport, economy flights to Jaipur.
Pickup from Mumbai or Delhi hotel/location and departure for local airport. (For Mumbai and Delhi bookings/departures only)
For non Mumbai / Delhi locations :
You have to reach on your own to the local airport at least 1 hour prior of the departure time of your flight, if your starting destination is not from Mumbai
After boarding your flight departure for Jaipur, Travelling time 1 to 2 Hours
Arrival Jaipur and pickup from the airport by professional chauffeur,from here you will drive to Jaipur which is also known as pink city.“The Pink City” for the pink-colored buildings in the old city, Jaipur seems with life but is a marvel of well-organized street planning.
Start with Amber Fort, where you will get the chance to ride an elephant (Optional). Move on to Jaigarh Fort, further up the Hill of Eagles, and take in the panoramic views of the Aravalli hills.
The capital of Rajasthan, it is full of historic sites,now you will visit the palace complex of City Palace Jaipur and the nearby Royal Observatory.
Continue exploring Jaipur at the Palace of Winds, also known as Hawa Mahal. One of the city’s top attractions, the late 18th-Century palace stands on a hill overlooking the streets below and is a riot of intricate decorations that almost resemble an enormous honeycomb.
You will have time to do some shopping, seeking out Jaipur’s famous brightly embroidered fabrics, blue pottery, silver jewelry, carpets and semi-precious stones complete your visit.
At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to Jaipur airport and departure to your requested location in India by flight including Mumbai and Delhi.
Board your flight and Tour Ends for non Mumbai and Delhi arrivals. ,arrival Mumbai or Delhi and pick up from airport and drop back at the hotel / location in Mumbai or Delhi
If you want us to take care of your further travel/s and bookings you may contact or write us without any hesitation.
There is also option of “Tour / Group Leader” who will assist and travel along with you throughout the tour, you need not worry about any type of hassles including your pick up and drop back, the group leader will pick you up from your location in India, please check booking option for it, that option may also fits with first timers, travelling female/s,childrens and handicap, the group/tour leader will work as your assistance like baby sitter,caretaker,wheel chair pusher, and negotiator for shopping or bargaining, it`s also very useful for the parents of small and teenage children who don`t have enough time and they want there children could see things without them with reliable person, there is also option of female group /tour leader on request.
Bring winter cloths during November end to March mid
- Pickup and drop for any location in Mumbai(ONLY MUMBAI & DELHI)
. Return / *Multi city economy class air tickets
• Transfers Jaipur airport-Jaipur city-Jaipur airport.
• Pick-up and drop Mumbai and Delhi airport
• Transportation by private air-conditioned cab or bus
• Fuel cost.
• Driver allowance
• Parking fees and tolls
• All mentioned sightseeing
• Monument entrance fees
• Guided tour
What’s Not Included:
- Flight insurance
- Pickup from hotel/location to airport departure except Mumbai, and Delhi locations.
- Elephant ride (cost app US$ 20 per person)
Good to Know:
.You have to reach on your own to Non MUMBAI or DELHI departing airport.
Pickup and drop only from the hotels or Location in Mumbai & Delhi .
- Wear winter clothes from the end of November through mid March (approximately)• Travel time by air from/to Mumbai to Jaipur is about 2 hours each way• Travel time by air from Cochin,Trivendrum (Kerala) to Jaipur is about 3 hours app each way.• Travel time by air from Goa to Jaipur is about 2 hours and 30 minutes each way.• Travel time by air from Kolkota (Calcutta) to Jaipur is about 2 hours each way.• Travel time by air from Chennai to Jaipur is about 2 hours and 40 minutes each way
• Sightseeing time in Jaipur is about 8 hours app.
Please inform in advance if you like to book multicity ticket or return ticket.
Departure TimePlease arrive by assigned time
Return TimeWhen the tour ends
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Included5 Star AccommodationBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Not IncludedAirplane Transport
Day 1: Departure
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
Day 3: Historical Tour
Day 4: City Tour
Day 5: Return