Duration : 20 to 21 Hrs
Pickup time : 12:30 AM , 1 AM ,4 AM , 5 AM and 6 AM (SELECT ANY ONE)
- Marvel at the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- See the Mughal architecture of Agra’s fineset palaces
- Enjoy scenic views of India as you drive from Delhi to Agra
- Learn more about the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan
- Start your tour from any major city in India (Optional)
Visit the Taj Mahal, the “Crown of Palaces” in the historic city of Agra on a full-day tour from any part of India but there must be flight and from the departing city for Delhi.
Perfect for those with limited time, the day includes all transfers from your hotel to Airport, economy flights to Delhi, and a 3-hour cab ride to Agra.
Venue 1 :Pick-up from hotel/cruise terminal / airport / location and departure for local airport.
Venue 2: After boarding your flight departure for Delhi, travelling time 2 to 3 hours
Venue 3:Arrive in Delhi and pick-up from the airport by professional chauffeur. From here you will drive to Agra, home to the infamous Taj Mahal. Travelling time app 3 to 4 hours.
Venue 4:Arrive in Agra. Here your guide will meet you.
Upon arrival, explore one of the great wonders of the world, deemed a “Token of Love, Devotion and Romance,” and a glittering jewel of Muslim architecture in India. Built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved 3rd wife, Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal combines architectural styles from Persia, Turkey, and India.
See the red sandstone and white marble Agra Fort, a treasure house of Mughal architecture. Inside the fort, you will find remarkable palaces with embellished chambers, hospitable reception rooms, and marvelous mosques.Admire the Pearl Mosque (Moti Masjid), located to the north of the Diwan-i-Am complex in Agra Fort. Be mesmerized by its extensive white marble façade and domes. One of the most notable buildings inside Agra Fort is the Jahangiri Mahal, combining Hindu and Central Asian architecture.See the impressive Diwan-i-Khas and Diwan-i-Am (Hall of Public Audience), as well as the Macchi Bhawan (Fish Chamber), where it’s thought goldfish were reared for the emperor. The attractive Nagina Masjid mosque, Sheesh Mahal (Glass Palace), marble mosque of the Mina Masjid, and adjoining Musammam Burj apartments complete your visit.
Venue 6:At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to Delhi airport and departure to your requested location in India by flight including Mumbai.
Venue 7:Board your flight and Tour Ends for non Mumbai arrivals. Arrive in Mumbai and pick-up from airport and drop back at the hotel / cruise terminal / location in Mumbai.
- Pick-up and drop-off from locations in Mumbai and Delhi only
- Return or multi-city economy class air tickets
- Pick-up and drop-off at Delhi airport
- Private transportation by air-conditioned cab or bus
- Fuel cost
- Driver allowance
- Parking fees and tolls
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Monument entrance fees for TAJ MAHAL ONLY
- Guided tour
- Flight insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off from locations outside of Mumbai and Delhi
- Entrance fees foe Agra fort (App US$ 8 )
• Pick-up and drop-off is only available from hotels in Mumbai. Please make your own way to the airport if your accommodation is located elsewhere
• Wear winter clothes from the end of November through mid March (approximately)
• Travel time by air from Mumbai to Delhi is about 2 hours each way
• Travel time by air from Cochin, Trivendrum (Kerala) to Delhi is about 3 hours each way
• Travel time by air from Goa to Delhi is about 2.5 hours each way
• Travel time by air from Kolkota (Calcutta) to Delhi is about 2 hours each way
• Travel time by air from Chennai to Delhi is about 2 hours and 40 minutes each way
• Travel time by cab from Delhi to Agra is about 3 hours each way
• Sightseeing time in Agra is about 4-5 hours
• Please inform the tour supplier in advance if you would like to book a multi-city ticket or return ticket